Do I Have an Eminent Domain Action for the Government Ruining My View?

This is a difficult question on the edge of the law and it could go either way. We’re assuming in this question that there has not been a physical taking of any of the property that is owned by the property owner but there has been a wall put or there has been landscaping taken down and generally speaking, that’s going to be very problematic on getting compensation when the extent of the taking doesn’t involve the taking of any square footage of a given property owners land.