Eminent Domain Compensation for Highest and Best Use of My Property?

Oftentimes property is being used for farming or for residential or some other lower perceived use, and its highest and best use is for commercial or more units per acre for residential purposes. If it is the case that it is currently being under-utilized, you should be compensated for what its highest and best use is, not what the current under-utilization is.