Is the Federal Government the Only Level that Provides Relocation Compensation?

Hello, my name is Raymer Maguire, I’m a 30 year eminent domain practitioner, I limit my practice to representing property owners and business interests. The question at hand is, is the federal government the only level that provides relocation compensation? Short answer is, probably, yes. The government, federal government, when it funds interstate highways and limited-access highways, it does do that and usually, almost always, the Florida Department of Transportation or the Turnpike is handling those cases because it’s federally funded. Those relocation compensation dollars are, but if the federal government isn’t contributing to the cost of the acquisition, then no, it’s not.